We want to offer your small business clients a new kind of life insurance. Similar to a corporate wellness program, John Hancock Vitality is a unique offering that rewards employees for the everyday things they do to stay healthy, like exercising, eating well, and visiting the doctor.
Designed for people of all ages and fitness levels, the Vitality PLUS program is great for employees and is also good for your small business clients.
Employees who participate in the John Hancock Vitality PLUS Program can earn significant rewards and savings, including:
Vitality is the right choice for both employees and employers and unlike a traditional wellness program, which can be costly for small businesses, adding the optional Vitality PLUS rider to a John Hancock permanent insurance policy costs only $24/year per individual.
Your clients can earn Vitality Points for exercising, eating well, and getting annual check-ups.
The more points they accumulate, the higher their Vitality Status (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum).
The higher their Vitality Status, the greater their rewards and discounts.
1. Mattke, Soeren, Harry H. Liu, John P. Caloyeras, Christina Y. Huang, Kristin R. Van Busum, Dmitry Khodyakov, and Victoria Shier, Workplace Wellness Programs Study: Final Report. Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation, 2013. (Page 54) https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR254.html. Also available in print form.
2. Your customers can order Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) or Series 4 (GPS) by electronically signing, at checkout, a Retail Installment Agreement with the Vitality Group, for the retail price of the watch. After an initial payment of $25 plus tax, over the next two years, monthly out-of-pocket payments are based on the number of workouts completed. Upgrade fees apply if your customers choose (GPS + Cellular) versions of Apple Watch Series 3 or Series 3, larger watch case sizes, certain bands and case materials. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple Watch program is not available in New York.
3. The Vitality HealthyFood benefit is available to your clients on qualified purchases during their first program year regardless of their Vitality Status. In subsequent program years, HealthyFood discounts are available only if they achieve Gold or Platinum status. No matter what their Vitality Status is, they’ll continue to accumulate Vitality Points for the healthy food purchases they make.
4. Hotels.com discounts are not available in New York. Depending upon the amount of coverage and policy type purchased, Hotels.com discounts are valid for either two nights or six nights per program year. The amount of discount will vary based upon policy type, coverage amount, and the Vitality Member’s Vitality status (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum).
5. In New York, entertainment, shopping, and travel rewards are not available and are replaced by healthy living and active lifestyle rewards.
Rewards and discounts are subject to change and are not guaranteed to remain the same for the life of the policy.
Rewards may vary based on the type of insurance policy purchased for the insured (Vitality Program Member).
John Hancock Vitality Program rewards and discounts are only available to the person insured under the eligible life insurance policy.
Vitality is the provider of the John Hancock Vitality Program in connection with policies issued by John Hancock.